Longstowe Hall Wedding DJs
What we do
We are very proud to be a recommended supplier at the beautiful Longstowe Hall. We were asked to come on board with Mercedes and the team at the end of 2013 after we had worked at the venue a few times. The reasons were that Mercedes liked our sleek and minimal looking DJ set ups that don’t compromise on quality.
As we always set up in the morning at Longstowe its important the the DJ set up doesn’t impose or cause and eyesore!
We may not be the cheapest quote you have for Longstowe, but we can guarantee the best service from booking, through to delivering you and your guests a great party on your big day
What you get
Your package contains:
- Full PA system and computer controlled lighting with haze enhancement.
- Professional DJ for the evening, carrying a large selection of music from the 50s through to current chart and promotional pre release.
- Complete access to your online booking system where you can build your personal playlist.
- A choice of our DJ booths, Black Star, White Star, Club style and Retro (subject to availability)
- Complete colour lighting backdrop behind the DJ in a colour of your choice to match your theme.
- Morning set up.
- iPod connection for background music during the day
- Wireless microphone for announcements and speeches.
What they say
Dating from the reign of Elizabeth 1, Longstowe Hall lies hidden within ancient woodland that opens out to reveal a glorious English garden.
With its spectacular double borders sweeping down to the lake, Longstowe Hall offers the ideal setting for a truly romantic wedding in unspoilt countryside just 10 miles from Cambridge. It remains a family home where you can be assured exclusive use of the Rose Ball Room to welcome your guests.